Auto Dent Removal & Paint Job FAQ

Q. I just had an accident, what should I do?

A. First, you will need to report the accident to your insurance company. They will issue you a claim number, confirm your deductible amount and verify if you have rental car coverage. Advise your insurance company that you want Midwest Collision to handle your repairs. Then, just give us a call and we’ll answer all your questions and handle getting your repair scheduled.

Q. What if my vehicle has frame damage?

A. Most cars today are built using unibody construction, meaning that the frame and body of the car are welded together. That means that usually, when your car is involved in a collision, it will have some type of movement or damage to the unibody. With our specialized equipment, we are able to straighten or replace the damaged part to within factory approved specifications.

Q. How long will my vehicle repairs take?

A. There are many factors that need to be considered. For example: How extensive is the repair? Are the correct parts in stock? Is there a supplement needed on hidden damages after the tear-down? Is this a specialty vehicle? John or Jason can estimate the amount of time that it will take to repair your vehicle, but please remember that this is only an estimate. And keep in mind, the longer we keep your vehicle the more it costs us in terms of valuable storage and repair facility space, so we will get it back to you as quick as we can.

Auto Dent Removal | Paola, KS
Louisburg, Spring Hill, LaCygne, Greeley, Garnett, Hillsdale and Olathe